Sunday 23 June 2013

Self Improvement

Welcome to my brand new blog.

After an entire year of rebuilding my life, after a particularly unexpected break up, I have found myself at a complete crossroads. I have been so focused on moving forward with life I have literally steam trained straight into a brick wall.

Don't get me wrong, life is good. Very good in fact. I live in a beautiful, small and fun town in the South Island of New Zealand. I have great friends, a loving boyfriend and prosperous career. I constantly carry a can-do, positive attitude and excitingly planning my future. 

BUT....... (why is there always a but? One of my many flaws I am currently trying to fix) I just don't feel fulfilled. Something is missing and over the next few months I will be setting goals, pushing myself out of my comfort zone and trying new things in an attempt to unlock what tools I need to be a better version of myself.

In my inspiration page I will post quotes and photos to inspire and motivate and my Laugh out Loud page is designed to do just that - make you smile and simply brighten your day.

My next post will be short term goal setting, until then keep smiling.....

No comments:

Post a Comment